- SMEDISTRICT Warranty policy helps you stay covered in case of defects in
- material, design and workmanship after purchase of the product. On selected products and in instances where we are considered the seller, a twelve (12) months warranty will be provided for the eligible items purchased for all the buyers within UAE. In instances where products are bought through a seller that is not us, the terms of the respective seller’s warranty will apply.
- Warranty repairs will be carried out by authorized service centers. In instances where products are bought through a seller that is not us, the terms of the respective seller’s warranty will apply.
- The original invoice is required to verify the serial number and validate the warranty period to benefit from warranty services.
- The warranty repair period is twenty-one (21) working days for the units covered under the warranty from the date of picking the product from the customer until dispatched.
- Not all products are covered by the warranty, always check the product listing to know if it includes warranty benefits.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty terms are in accordance with your device manufacturer.
- If your item can’t be repaired but is still under the manufacturer’s warranty, we will issue a replacement (from the same seller) or, if a replacement isn’t available, you will be refunded in full.
- To avail of warranty services if a defect occurs in your product within the valid warranty period, you can raise the request through your SMEDISTRICT.com Customer support, Social media, Email, Telephone Number. SMEDISTRICT warranty team shall contact you within 24 hours for claim validation and troubleshooting followed by pictures of the product from all angles along with IMEI/ Serial number.
About the warranty Policy: